Mr. Hendrickson is an accomplished Sales Manager and team builder with over 40 years of experience in identifying, building and managing sales teams made up of Independent Sales Representatives. As V.P. of Sales and Marketing for Sensbey Inc, Nordson Dage and Speedline, Mr. Hendrickson has a track record of successfully increasing sales on a consistent basis at each of the positions he has held.
Mr. Hendrickson started with Tooltronics in 1974 as a Sales Engineer in Southern California, later he started his own Sales Representative Organization in Northern California. He then went on to take over the National Sales for Sensbey, move to Speedline to manage the Sales Representatives and then to Nordson Dage. Over those years he both created sales networks and managed the representatives in the network.
- 40 years of Capital Equipment Sales and Sales Management Experience in Printed Circuit Board / Semiconductor Production Equipment Area
- Assisted in taking Dage from never having sold an X-ray System to a $100 Million business over an 18 year period
- Founded and CFO – Kolob Inc – Built it into a Multi-Million Dollar sales Franchise Business over two years in Retail Sales.
- Dage Precision Industries/Nordson Dage – Served in roles of General Manager in the Americas, National Sales Manager (multiple Companies), Sales Director for Global Accounts / Manager of Regional Sales Manager.
- Supervised Distributor and Representative Sales Organization Nationally and International
- Founded, Owned and Operated my own Representative Agency selling Millions of dollars of Capital Equipment – Automation Technology
7. Planned, Organized and Implemented Trade Shows for Multiple Companies over 25 years which included Multiple Trade Shows each Year